About KGH hypnobirthing
We've got a secret to tell you... hypnobirthing isn't some hippy-dippy, look-into-my-eyes, kumbaya-singing mumbo jumbo. It is logical, simple, and practical and is now a well-known, accepted and effective form of antenatal preparation. While other antenatal classes focus on the physical and practical preparation for birth, hypnobirthing is unique because it also supports your emotional preparation for birth.
Hypnobirthing helps you release your fears and gives you the tools so that your body can give birth effectively and comfortably in the way that it was designed to. The combination of easy to learn methods of breathing, deep relaxation and visualisation, combined with positive thought and language, help to reduce stress, fatigue, anxiety and fear and, as a result, reduce pain.
Hypnobirthing does not promise a perfect outcome or to totally eliminate discomfort, but it does empower you to be calm, make informed choices and enjoy a positive birthing experience.
THE BENEFITS OF HYPNOBIRTHING FOR YOU AND YOUR BABY ARE:
- You are likely to experience a gentle, calm and more comfortable (sometimes pain-free) birth.
- Your baby will arrive in a calm and relaxed environment, alert and ready to bond with you as nature intended.
- The length of labour is often much shorter for hypnobirthing mothers.
- Less drugs and medical interventions are needed for hypnobirthing births, allowing your baby to develop naturally and easily after they are born.
- Mothers often bounce back quicker after a hypnobirthing birth as the physical impact of giving birth is reduced.
- Your birth partner will learn how to support you and will have a central and active role in your birth. A truly shared and loving experience.
The benefits to you are obvious, but the long-term benefits to your baby cannot be over-estimated. I often hear stories of hypnobirthing babies being calm, content and sleeping well.
Learn about the five Cs of hypnobirthing:
-Confidence When you feel confident, you relax and work with your body in the way nature intended.
-Control With the knowledge you have, you are enabled to take control of how you give birth.
-Choice When you feel in control, the choices you make are the best choices for you and for your baby.
-Calm When you feel calm throughout the birth you are relaxed and your mind and body work together in harmony.
-Comfort The result is that your body works efficiently and comfortably. A KGH Hypnobirthing birth can be the most wonderful and empowering experience of your life.