Raspberry leaf tea is taken to prepare for childbirth to strengthen the uterus, prevent miscarriage, and relieve morning sickness. During the final months, it is used to prepare the uterus for delivery and reduce labor discomfort. During labor, warm tea is taken to stimulate labor. Although the exact mode of its action is not known, the leaves are thought to strengthen the longitudinal muscles of the uterus, increasing the force of contractions, hastening the birth.
Red raspberry leaf is known to:
- Ease menstrual discomfort
- Improve reproductive health
- Balance hormones to increase fertility
- May improve chances of implantation
- May prevent miscarriage by strengthening and toning the uterine wall
The uterus needs a lot of vitamins and minerals to function properly and red raspberry leaf tea has almost all of them. Red raspberry leaf is high in Vitamins C, E, A, B and has significant amounts of major minerals like magnesium, potassium, calcium, and phosphorus. It also contains essential trace minerals such as zinc, iron, chromium and manganese. These vitamins and minerals are in a readily absorbable form, making Red Raspberry Leaf tea a wonderful, food-based “supplement” during preconception, pregnancy and beyond. The nutritional boost that RRL gives you can help improve your immune system as well.
- from 37 weeks one cup a day
- from 38 weeks two cups a day
- 39 weeks onwards three cups a day
Do NOT use more that three cups a day.